All Time Low, is an American band that consists of:
- Alex Gaskarth – lead vocals, rhythm guitar, keyboards
- Jack Barakat – lead guitar, backing vocals
- Zack Merrick – bass guitar, backing vocals
- Rian Dawson – drums, percussion
Since All Time Low formed in 2003, they began releasing their first album entitled “The Party Scene” which was released in 2005. The band is cool, with the first album, the name ATL begin to be considered in the world of alternative music with pop-punk genre very energetic.
Intermittent 2 years later, released the new album “So Wrong, It’s Right (2007)”, a lot of songs on the album exploded. Then the next two years “Nothing Personal (2009)”, ATL really onfire on this album, the song Weightless, lost in stereo and Damned if Do Ya very strong controlled several radio stations around the world. While the majority of the world pop-RnB genre that has always topped the billboard, All Time with songs that pushed in competing with the world’s top bands / singers.
Not stop there, “Dirty Work (2011)” and “Do not Panic (2012)” is the second album created worthy alternative western music collection would not disappoint. As for their latest album, “Future Hearts (2015)” more and more variations of a song made by All Time Low.
One word for All Time Low: AWESOME !!! ”
ALL TIME LOW Hustlers is the name for fans of the band.
Album Studio :
The Party Scene (2005)
So Wrong, It’s Right (2007)
Nothing Personal (2009)
Dirty Work (2011)
Don’t Panic (2012)
Future Hearts (2015)
Facts about All Time Low
- All Time Low formed in 2003, when the band members were all still in high school. They like to cover songs from blink-182.
- The band got the name “All Time Low” from the lyrics in the song “Head On Collision” by fellow pop-punk band New Found Glory.
- In March 2010, ATL wrote the single “Painting Flowers” for the album Almost Alice, the soundtrack for the Disney film Alice in Wonderland.
- ATL Frontman, Alex Gaskarth love Dunkin ‘Donuts.
- ATL Guitarist, Jack Barakat idolized guitarist Tom DeLonge of blink-182. Barakat said that he liked the way that DeLonge had and what their careless attitude on stage. He also likes Billie Joe Armstrong (Green Day frontman) because he was able to captivate the audience by singing and playing the guitar at the time together.
- Jack Barakat said, where they played most often is Brazil. He said fans there “crazy”. They waited and slept overnight in the hotel lobby band just to see them at a glance.
- The song “Dear Maria, Count Me In” from the album “So Wrong, It’s Right” written ATL for getting inspiration from their female colleagues who work as a stripper.
- Although in the initial formation of the present songs often blink-182, the vocalist, Alex Gaskarth hate really with it – it smells of blink-182. Haha, weird fans.
- Rian Dawson joined Yanni Gianaross ATL to replace a failed divides and personal time for band practice.
- Recording contract from Hopeless Records in 2006 to graduation gifts for ATL four members who successfully completed his studies in high school and high school Towson Dulaney Valley and the immediate release of their second EP, “Put Up or Shut Up” for following the debut EP, The Three Words to Remember in Dealing with the End.
- Their debut studio album, The Party Scene was released in July 2005 and has sold only 1,000 copies.
- Of the five albums that have been released, ATL reap many benefits through the album “Nothing Personal” is directly occupied the fourth position Billboard 200 and sold 63k copies.
- Alex Gaskarth reported several times in a relationship with singer We Are the In Crowd, Tay Jardine. But until now, they have not wanted to divulge the relationship.
- Given the highly admired Travis Barker, Rian Dawson (drummer) had a rabbit tattoo blink-182 in his body because it is inspired by the senior drummer.
- Rian Dawson was obsessed with mouthwash oral, Oral Hygiene. In one day he could brush his teeth three times.
- In the second EP ATL, “Put Up or Shut Up”, Alex inserted a song called Jasey Rae which is a request from him to someone named Jasey (ex-girlfriend, might be).